1.2 Establishing User Permissions
Depending on what capabilities the account owner wants the other users to have, there are the three different categories as previously mentioned.
- Have the full set of privileges needed in order to upload databases and associated
documents, validate and submit them to the Bureau.
- Can manage the access right(s) of other member(s) of his/her administration, as well
as to add and/or to remove the accounts for operator role(s) in his/her
- The Bureau is the only responsible for registering accounts for Administration Manager role.
- Client users will be limited to a single client scope.
- Have access to all the features that the subscription plan allows.
- Won’t be able to see specific information like billing information and some settings.
- All the same permissions as a Client User.
- Working on additional functionality.
Updated about 1 month ago